Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HE GONE!!!!!

ESPN's Buster Olney is reporting that Michael Barrett has been traded to the San Diego Fathers.

I see this as good news and proof positive the Cubs are committed to winning this season. Taking it a step further, it shows the Cubs are even willing to take DRASTIC mid-season measures to try and turn this team around.

The pulse is faint, but it's a pulse nonetheless. Nice.

I'm not sure what is better, knowing I'm done watching Mikey single handedly lose games or knowing that the Cubs are actively trying to win their division. Either way I think today is a good day at Clark and Addison. I just hope Sammy doesn't ruin it with a home run tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.